GOVVI Shipping and Returns
Shipping & Returns Policy
You can return any unsold resalable products within 30 days of the purchase date. To receive a refund, the following requirements must be met:
- Product(s) being returned must have been personally purchased by you from GOVVI (purchases from other GOVVI independent influencers or third parties are not subject to refund).
- The items must be in Resalable condition (see Definition of “Resalable” below).
Upon receipt of Resalable Products, you will be reimbursed 80% of the net cost of the original purchase price. Less any commissions received on the product, or subscription order.
The original shipping and handling fees are not eligible for a refund.
Any return shipping/handling fees incurred will not be refunded. Refunds will be credited back to the original payment that the purchase was made. (ex. if the purchases were made through a credit card, the refund will be credited back to the same credit card. Purchases was made via credit wallet, the refund will be credited back to the credit wallet. Purchases was made using Product Credits, the refund will be credited back with Product Credits.)
Products will be deemed “Resalable” if all of the following elements are satisfied:
- All Products must be unopened, undamaged, and in their original packaging.
- Packaging and labeling has not been altered or damaged.
- Products are in a condition such that it is a commercially reasonable practice within the trade to sell the merchandise at full price.
- Products are returned to GOVVI within 15 days from the date of Agreement termination.
- Limited time only products, or products offered on a limited time basis are not eligible for return.
Returning Resalable Products
To expedite the processing of your returns, we require that you receive an RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization Number). You will need to contact our customer support to receive this number. You can reach support by using the chatbox in the lower left corner of this website or email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you have packed all inventory, accordingly, write the word “Returns” and your RMA ## so it is visible on the outside of the box. You will be responsible for covering the return shipping cost.